Why Should You Join the Counselors to Higher Education Section?
The Counselors to Higher Education (CHE) Section is a community of senior-level communications leaders and aspiring leaders who serve higher education institutions. Through in-person programs, publications and webinars this specialized group of nearly 700 members shares knowledge, analysis and trends so that members have the tools they need to serve as strategic public relations and communication leaders for their college or university. This network of peers will help you promote the value, power and appropriate role of public relations to your institution’s stakeholders.
To become a member of the CHE Section you must be a member of PRSA and pay an additional fee of $65.
Who Are Our Members?
Our Section is made up of hundreds of members who lead public relations and communications functions for colleges and universities of all sizes. CHE members work at private and public institutions all over the United States, such as:
- Claremont McKenna College
- Duke University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Howard University
- New York University
- Princeton University
- Springfield College
- St. Lawrence University
- Texas Christian University
- University of Hawaii
- University of Michigan
- University of Notre Dame
- University of Oregon
- West Virginia University
- Villanova University
Resources for Members
- Michael Hemmesch elected chair of Counselors to Higher Education
- Meet Your CHE Section Leadership
- CHE MyPRSA online community and resource library
- 2018 PRSA Counselors to Higher Education Senior Summit Presentations
- 2017 PRSA Counselors to Higher Education Senior Summit Presentations
- Mastering Facebook Live Webinar Recording