View Calendar of Events View Professional Development Catalog
- March 21-22, 2019: Secrets of Media Relations Masters, Presented by Michael Smart, Atlanta
Join media pitching coach Michael Smart as he presents a two-day event designed to help PR pros achieve superior results in today’s quickly changing media landscape. You can register for both days or attend on either day one or day two.
- Day 1: Placements Without Pitching – Building Media Relationships
- Day 2: Crafting the Perfect Pitch – Boost Your Placements With Proven Formulas for Success
- Jan. 17: Webinar, Social Media Strategy, Presented by PRSA and Ragan
- Jan 18: Online, The 2019 Cool Infographics Virtual Summit, Presented by PRSA and Ragan
- Feb. 19–20, 2019: Art of the Storyteller, Presented by PRSA and Ann Wylie, San Diego
- Feb. 28: Webinar, Grammar Girl’s Guide to AP Style Webinar, Presented by PRSA and Ragan
- March 6-8: Conference, Social Media Conference for for PR, Marketing and Corporate Communications at Walt Disney World® Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
- March 13-15: Conference, 2019 Speechwriters and Executive Communicators Conference, Presented by PRSA and Ragan, Washington, D.C.
- April 10–11: Workshop, Catch Your Readers, Presented by PRSA and Ann Wylie, Charleston, S.C.
- June 4–5: Workshop, Write for Readability, Presented by PRSA and Ann Wylie, Minneapolis
- July 24–26: Workshop, Reach Readers Online, Presented by PRSA and Ann Wylie, Portland
- Sept. 17–18: Workshop, Write Better, Easier & Faster, Presented by PRSA and Ann Wylie, New York
- Nov. 13–14: Workshop, Catch Your Readers, Presented by PRSA and Ann Wylie, New Orleans